Monday, February 28, 2011

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


All these books are amazing. The details that I learned from listening to the audiobooks makes me wonder how I could possibly have thought I knew what was going on just seeing the movies. The books are so much better. My favorite character in this book has to be Harry. He is trying so hard to figure things out and he's growing up and he realizes he really likes Ginny. He takes care of his friends in lots of ways and he's collecting all this valuable information in his head. Just amazing. Can't wait to start Deathly Hallows, but I fear I won't be able to stop at the midway point. I'm going to have to finish the whole thing before the movie comes out. We'll see...




View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following me via "Follow Friday 40 and Over". So nice to meet you. Both my husband and daughter LOVED all the Harry Potter books. They, too, thoroughly enjoy reading. Our house looks like a library! I am now following you, too. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete