Thursday, February 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Well, I'm done with it! It was very, very long, but I enjoyed it immensely. So much happened and there were so many different parts. Listening to the audio cassettes was just wonderful. The only voice I didn't like was Luna's. It wasn't high and dreamy enough, but other than that Jim Dale continues to amaze me. I especially like his Professor McGonigal voice and Snape is very distinctive. And then there's Umbridge -- what a disgusting woman. Anyway, I'm done with it and now I have to figure out how I can get the next lot. I may even resort to reading the book!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment