Monday, February 14, 2011

What are you reading Monday!!!

It's Monday! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey and she is having a one year anniversary party for It's Monday, What Are You Reading? Sheila took over this meme from J. Kaye one year ago. Join the party here.  As far as It's Monday, What Are You Reading? it's a place where we gather to share what we are reading this week and what we plan to read next week. Sheila loves to encourage the participants in this meme to visit as many other blogs as they can. She runs a contest where you get 1 entry for every 10 blogs you visit. Just leave the number in the comments on her blog and you are entered!


This week, I am listening to the audiocassette version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. I am loving listening to these books. Jim Dale is amazing!






I'm also reding A Bolt from the Blue by Diane A.S. Stuckart. It's a Leonardo DaVinci Mystery. It is our February book club selection. Moves along quite well.





After I'm done with those two, I'll either read State of the Onion by Julie Hyzy OR The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. Either way, I guess I'll be reading something by a Julie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment