Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Challenge

I have no idea why I feel as though I need another reading challenge...but I do. This one is a really good one -- Read Your Own Books Challenge! My daughters constantly tell me to "read the books on your shelf first" and "you don't need more books, look how many you have". They should be happy I'm participating in this challenge.


This challenge is hosted by Jamie at Jamie's Bookshelf. Here's how you can be a part of it:

1. Please create a post for the challenge...then go to Jamie's Bookshelf and put the link to your challenge post (NOT your blog homepage.) in the comments under her challenge post.


2. As long as the book(s) you are reading are books that you CURRENTLY own they count towards this years challenge.

3. The object is to read as many of your own books, regardless of format, as possible by the end of the year.

4. Challenge goes from February 17, 2011 - December 31, 2011.

So let's get started! Since February 17th, I've finished "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and "A Bolt from the Blue" by Diane A.S. Stuckart. Two down, a lot to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment