Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lauren Willig Reading Challenge

Historically Obsessed is hosting the first ever Lauren Willig Reading Challenge.


The Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011. The object is to read as many of the Pink Carnation books in 2011 that you can. I've read "The Secret History of the Pink Carnation" and I loved it. You can read my take on it here. Currently there are 8 books in the Pink Carnation series, the latest, "The Orchid Affair" was just released on January 20th. I signed up for the Lily level - 6 of the 8 books - because I've already read The Pink Carnation and I want to leave myself some wiggle room. I may complete all 8 books, who knows? The Pink Carnation was a fun read and I'm sure the others will be as well. So, go to Historically Obsessed and sign up for this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I am joining this challenge as well. This is one of my favorite series and I have been wanting to reread it for some time! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete