Monday, April 4, 2011
Monthly Mixup Mania Challenge
1. only one letter per book
2. books can be moved around if it fits better somewhere else after you've read it
3. the letter doesn't have to be the first word, just the first letter of a word in the title (a, an, and the do not count)
4. reviews aren't necessary but a quick "I read for letter... it was about... I did/not like it" would be nice.
5. if you decide to join in, create a post on your blog telling others then go to Monthly Mixup Mania and link up (to the actual post, not just your blog's home page)
6. a blog is not necessary, just comment on that month's post
7. if you get stuck, an author's name will do in a pinch but try to have more titles than names
8. the most important thing is to have fun!
If you want to join me in this challenge, go to the dedicated blog here.