Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

Dead Until Dark Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well, I gave it 3 stars out of 5 because the ending was exciting. However, there was just too much sex and violence in the book for me. It was a little silly...I mean, a vampire named "Bill"? To her credit, Sookie thought that was silly, too. And Sam's "disability" was so predictable. I got the first hint right away. There just didn't really seem to be much happening except for Sookie and Bill having sex and women getting murdered. The idea of society accepting vampires and paranormals just made humans seem stupid. And then there was Bubba...really??? Anyway, I generously gave it 3 stars because the ending WAS exciting. It didn't make me want to read the next book in the series though OR watch the TV show. Just sayin...




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment