Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Friday and I'm Bloghopping this weekend!



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://stalkingthebookshelves.blogspot.com/

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing at Parajunkee.com.


Grab the button there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

I have a couple of series that I want to check out but haven't had a chance yet. They are the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa and the White House Chef mystery series by Julie Hyzy. They are very different, but being an eclectic reader, I am curious about both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop by and say hi! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Love your blog - I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete