Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Celebrate the Authors Challenge

For this challenge I read the following books -- I also used them for the "Everyday is a Holiday" Challenge:

January 11th: Diana Galbaldon and I read "An Echo in the Bone"
January 25th: Virginia Woolf and I read "A Room of One's Own"
February 17th: Lauraine Snelling and I read "Daughter of Twin Oaks"
March 28th: Lauren Willig and I read "The Secret History of the Pink Carnation"
April 29th: Jeff Guinn and I read "The Autobiography of Santa Claus"
May 21st: Janet Dailey and I read "Santa in Montana"
June -- didn't make this one
July 31st: J.K. Rowling and I read "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone"
August 15th: Stieg Larsson and I read "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"
September 8th: Mary Ann Shaffer and I read "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"
September 12th: Dorothea Benton Frank and I read "The Christmas Pearl"
October 22nd: Debbie Macomber and I read "Angels at Christmas"
November 25th: Charlaine Harris and I read "Dead Until Dark"
December 6th: Garth Stein and I read "The Art of Racing in the Rain"

So, as you can see, I found more than one author for some of the months and nobody for June!
This was a fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment