Thursday, January 6, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (audiobook)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love listening to Jim Dale. He's amazing. He speaks in a different voice for every character and switches from one to another effortlessly. Of course the Harry Potter story is amazing, too. Even though I have listened to and read this story before, there were actually things that I picked up this time that I didn't remember from the other times. The adventures, the antics, the unique beings, they all add so much to this story. My favorite teacher is Professor McGonigle and how can anyone not like Hagrid with his love for little baby dragons. I'm hoping to get through the whole series this time, so I'm off to a good start.






View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to the books on cd w/ my kids. I love Jim Dale. He does an excellent job narrating!

    ReplyDelete