Friday, January 21, 2011

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The first thing you notice about reading or listening to this book compared to the movie is that they left a lot of it out of the movie -- of course, you couldn't really put it all in, but... The Quidditch matches are much more detailed as well as the scene in the Shrieking Shack. I don't remember the bit about the four "friends" changing themselves into animals at all (but that could be just me). I'm growing to love this series as many, many, many of you have. Poor Hagrid. He loves so hard you just have to love him back. And I got tired just listening about Hermione and her studies. I'm going to watch the movie before I go on to the Goblet of Fire, just to refresh my memory about it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment