Monday, July 3, 2017

High Summer Readathon #HSreadathon


 
It's that time of year again - time for the High Summer Readathon! As you can see, it runs from July 17 - 30, 2017. There are no reading requirements, so I can whittle away at my TBR pile. It will be great! Here are a few of the books that I plan to read - I usually only get through 2 or 3: "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo. I am planning to listen to the audiobook while I read the physical book. "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson. It is our book club selection for July. AND "Heartless" by Marissa Meyer. I read the Lunar Chronicles and loved them, so I can't wait to dig into this book. During the end of the High Summer Readathon, the Christmas In July Readathon will be going on for 48 hours July 29 & 30. For that, I will dig out one of my Christmas novels. I know I have some put away to read this Christmas, I just don't remember what they are. Anyway, I love Christmas!!! If you want to sign up for the High Summer Readathon, here is where you can do it. 

306001286876118584855

No comments:

Post a Comment