I felt pretty silly last week when I thought the High Summer Readathon was over on Sunday, July 23! It felt like a real gift to get an extra week to continue reading. These are the books I read - reviews are in the works:
1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
2. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
3. Stars in Your Eyes by Lynn Kurland
For the Christmas in July Readathon, I read these two:
1. The Christmas Pony by Melody Carlson
2. Married by Midnight by Talli Roland
Not sure where my 3-stars pic went, but you get the idea.
It was very nice to be able to devote my free time the past two weeks to reading. I am discovering more and more how much I truly love it! Thank you, Michelle, for hosting these two readathons and giving us a reason to read more, more, more! Also, I liked reading a little bit of Christmas in the summer.