Saturday, July 16, 2016



Wow! I have to update my blog! OBVIOUSLY! Did anyone else know Christmas was only 160 days away? 

I have decided to participate in the High Summer Read-a-Thon. I have been inspired by some of the Book Tubers I follow, so I'm doing it! Here is the scoop from Seasons of Reading

High Summer is just over a month away! It has been read-a-thon mania this summer. 

You can find the official sign up for the High Summer Read-a-Thon here! Dates are July 18 - 24, starting at 12:00am Monday and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday. That's central time (U.S.), but you can adjust your times according to your time zone. Of course, like most read-a-thons, the books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, and you can read children's books too (as long as you do read some novels too). Note: Non-Fiction is also okay! You DO NOT have to participate the entire week. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule. The read-a-thon will be a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away that ever looming TBR. 

I am planning to finish some of the books I am reading concurrently so I can move on to some other selections. I'm looking forward to it! Join us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment