Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Christmas Candle by Max Lucado

The Christmas CandleThe Christmas Candle by Max Lucado


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Journey back to a simpler time, to a small English village where nothing out of the ordinary ever happens. Except at Christmastime.



When a mysterious angel suddenly appears in a lowly candlemaker's shop, the holy and the human collide in a way that only God could imagine.


Glowing bright with a timeless message, The Christmas Candle will warm your heart with a surprising reminder of God's bountiful love.

This is the kind of book you want to read at Christmastime. It was a typical Christmas story, but it inspired me and gave me hope. Everyone needs a boost in their faith once in a while and this was a story of God's ongoing love for us. The characters were lovable, especially Bea and Edward. I loved how they passed on the Christmas Candle gift.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment