Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4MC Challenge III

The Four Month Challenge Part Three is also done today. I did okay on this one. I have never actually completed all the requirements for these challenges, but I really like participating in them. Here are my selections:
5-point category: An author I had never read: "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein; one-word title: "Black" by Ted Dekker; Fantasy: "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J. K. Rowling.
10-point category: Two-word title: "Lost Horizon" by James Hilton; Part of a series: "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by J. K. Rowling; Mystery: "A Noble Radiance" by Donna Leon.
15-point category: Three-word Title: "Line of Sight" by Sharen Skylar.
Didn't complete any selections in the 20-point category.

Thanks again for hosting these challenges. I'm off to do the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment