Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My TBR List

Right now I am reading "Queen of the Road..." by Doreen Orion

These are stacked by my chair:
"The Amber Spyglass" by Philip Pullman
"Atonement" by Ian McEwan
"Eating Heaven" by Jennie Shortridge
"The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls*
"The Inheritance of Loss" by Kiran Desai
"The Innocent Man" by John Grisham*
"The Ivy Tree" by Mary Stewart
"The Last Summer" by Ann Brashares
"My Heart Remembers" by Kim Vogel Sawyer
"Myself My Enemy" by Jean Plaidy
"The Shack" by Wm. Paul Young*
"Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" by Lisa See
"The Smart One and the Pretty One" by Claire LaZebnik
"Speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson
"The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield*
"Waiting for Snow in Havana" by Carlos Eire

*book club selections

Pretty eclectic list, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment