Monday, June 8, 2009

Four Month Challenge


Virginie Says…
So, I decided to make up my own challenge – mostly to push myself to get off the computer and read more! Plus, it will help me whittle down that TBR list…lol Here it is. Join if you like. It runs from June 1 to September 30.
5 Point Challenges
Read a Chick Lit book
Read a historical fiction book
Read a book just because you like the cover
Read anything by Jean Plaidy
Read a book with a number in the title
10 Point Challenges
Read a book about Royalty (biography or fiction)
Read a classic
Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
Read a celebrity biography/autobiography
Read a hardcover book
15 Point Challenges
Read a book with a one word title
Read a book based on a Biblical character
Read a book that was made into a movie
Read a book by an author born in June, July, August or September
Read a book with a summer word in the title (summer, sun, sand, hot, etc.)
20 Point Challenges
Read a book in a series AND the one after it
Read a Danielle Steele AND a Maeve Binchy book
Read a book from the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die list (http://www.listology.com/list/1001-books-you-must-read-you-die)
Read a book considered Christian Fiction
Read a book of your choice BUT read it outside
250 Points total
Anyone who joins me and posts their progress to my blog (I’ll post how I’m doing and you can comment how you’re doing) will be entered to win a book by Jean Plaidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment