Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Uncontrollable by S.R. Johannes

Uncontrollable (The Nature of Grace, #2)Uncontrollable by S.R. Johannes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great story by Shelli Johannes! I loved "Untouchable" and "Uncontrollable" is just as exciting. Grace, the heroine, is just so amazing. She has been through hell and still tries to help the people and animals she loves. I felt her sadness at her losses and I especially felt the cold when she fell into that snow drift. Johannes knows how to write to keep you turning pages and anticipating what will happen next. Her villains are believable and she gives you little clues, but you have to be clever enough to notice them. Twists and turns abound. The relationships are real - not sappy and gross. Grace is a teenage girl and her relationships are age-appropriate. This is a great book. If you care about the environment or wildlife conservation, you need to read this book. Fantastic! Next week - on September 14th - I will be hosting a giveaway for this ebook! Come back and enter to win a copy!

View all my reviews

1 comment: