Sunday, September 23, 2012

The White Garden by Stephanie Barron

The White Garden: A Novel of Virginia WoolfThe White Garden: A Novel of Virginia Woolf by Stephanie Barron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Virginia Woolf is one of my favorite authors and this book is a fictionalized account of events surrounding her death. Stephanie Barron does an excellent job making you believe the events she creates are true. The way things progress makes this book exciting and very hard to put down. If you like mysteries and puzzles, you'll love this book. She gives you bits and pieces and weaves them together, extending one piece, then another, then weaving around to join them to complete that part of the puzzle. Wonderful! And, I just love Virginia and Stephanie's story does her justice and kind of justifies her actions that others have labeled "crazy". I definitely recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment