November 21, 2011 through January 6, 2012 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- Cross-overs with other challenges are permitted and encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time...a childrens Christmas books level!
- visit this POST for a list of new Christmas books for 2011.
These are the levels:
* Candy Cane -- read 1 book
* Mistletoe -- read 2 to 4 books
(this is the level I completed last year, so I'll start here)
* Christmas Tree -- read 5 or 6 books (for the Christmas fanatic!)
There are two additional levels:
* Fa La La La Films
(Watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies...it's up to you! )
* Visions of Sugar Plums
(read books with your children this season and share what you read)
The additional levels are optional, but you still have to complete one of the original levels.
The most important rule? Have fun!!!
So get into the Christmas Spirit and go here to sign up for this challenge!