Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Friday Already!!!



I've had a really busy week, but I can't resist the Follow Friday! I'm baking cupcakes today for my future daughter-in-law's shower tomorrow, but in-between, I'm following...glad YOU came to visit me.

If you aren't visiting from the Follow Friday Tour, you can join the fun by going to http://www.parajunkee.com/ and adding your blog to the list, then follow as many others on the list as you can. It's a great way to make new book blogging friends! My followers have increased 4 fold since I started doing this.

Have fun and have a great day! Back to the cupcakes...

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I am just stopping by for Follow Friday.

    I am now following you.
    Here is my blog

    http://emma-thebookworm.blogspot.com/

    Have a great Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,thanks for stopping by my blog!Loved your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. here’s my Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my site during the bloghop, now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello AlleluiaLu,

    thanks for visiting my blog! I have seen this book MockingJay advertized on soooo many book blogs. I guess I must be missing out on something, huh? Maybe I should pick up the series.

    I'm following now.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I thought I was following. This is the second time it's happened to me today. I leave a comment on a blog, and then the follower button disappears. :( I must have some sort of computer glitch, or blogger is acting up. I'll be back later this weekend to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, don't mind me. Looks like I already follow this blog. LOL....one of those days....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower from the blog hop and I wanted to wish you a great weekend! I'm excited to read your posts. :D

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!! Just hopping by!!!--I started following you last week!!! :) I'm super impressed by all your challenges!!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend, and enjoy your cupcakes :)

    nymfaux
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Hopping!

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete