Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blog Hop Tour - don't forget me!!!

I know it's Saturday already, but I can't miss the Blog Hop Tour!

Book Blogger Hop

ABOUT THE HOP:


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

So, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted at Crazy for Books!! The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back at Crazy for Books throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 300 links every week!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
Every week we answer a question just to get to know each other better. This week's question is:

How many blogs do you follow?

Well, I had to go and count mine - yes, I can still count mine - I follow 78 blogs. Take into consideration that I just started doing this - blog hopping - about a month ago. I try to visit as many as I can on this tour and during the week, if something interesting catches my eye, I check it out. Following more blogs gives me more interesting things to read about. AND, my followers have increased from 10 to 53 just by participating in this Blog Hop and the Follow Friday Tour. I didn't think the number of followers I had mattered to me - but it really does!!! Gotta go visit more blogs!!! Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I just started this whole blogging thing. I've always noted my reviews, of course, never blogged them though. So my page is still being built, but with a week under my belt I think it's doing alright.

    So I found you via the Blog Hop. Just thought I'd say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say have a great weekend!
    Already a follower :)

    Mmmm I follow about 120 blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the Hop. Nice blog! I love the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog! I absolutely love your logo... your daughter did a great job!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    P.S. I'm following you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by via the hop. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete