Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm baaaack and I found another challlllenge!

That didn't take long! I stayed away from blogging, but I couldn't stay away from my computer because I had to do some things for work. I know, I failed at being unplugged. *sigh*

So, this morning I found another challenge! A Time Travel Challenge! I love reading about time travel. It is my favorite thing to read about, especially if there is humor involved. How could there not be humor? About 15 years ago, I picked up a book entitled, "A Knight In Shining Armour" by Jude Deveraux. Until that point in TIME, I had never read a romance novel. After that, I was hooked not only on romance novels, but on time travel and on Jude Deveraux' books. I've also read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and Lynn Kurland's time travel books. Recently, I was pleasantly surprised to find "Once Upon A Rose" by Judith O'Brien. A very good book.

All that said, I have to sign up for this challenge. I will commit to reading 6 time travel books, but I'll probably read more than that. I don't want to miss Christmas, but I would like to transport myself to January so that I could start reading for the 2010 Challenges! If you want to join me in signing up for this challenge visit At Home With Books and do it! Time is fleeting!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post about the challenge! Thanks for joining, and good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete