Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Wrap Up!

It's the last day of the year and I have had a great time reading and doing challenges this year. I started in June, so my accomplishments may not be as amazing as some of yours, but I'm happy with them. I plan to enjoy more challenges in 2010. This is how I shape up:

I read 42 books including starting to read the Bible in October.

Challenges completed:
Chronicles of Narnia Challenge (loved this one)
Fun in the Sun Challenge (this is the first challenge I signed up for)
Four-Month Challenge (didn't do as well as I could have - I'll do better with the next one)
Royal's Romance Reading Challenge (love romance novels)
Well-Rounded Challenge (this was easy to finish)
Book Thief Challenge (this was a fun one)
Christmas Reading Challenge (a good excuse to read Christmas books)

I participated in the following challenges, but didn't complete them. I did pretty well, though, considering I started in June:
Fall '09 Challenge - 6/15 books for 40% (the worst I did on challenges)
A to Z Challenge - Books - 21/26 books for 81% (not bad for 6 months)
A to Z Challenge - Authors - 20/26 books for 77%
Four-Month Challenge Part II - 40/250 points so far (doesn't end until Feb. 2010)

I'm planning on reading Harry Potter as soon as my daughter will let me get hold of her books - she has the whole collection in hardcover now. Pretty soon.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow so I can start reading for 2010 challenges!

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! May this year be the best of the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be! And a good year to you, too. I hope your projects all work out for you.

    ReplyDelete