Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm baaaack and getting ready to take another break!

I'm back for now, but will be taking another break tomorrow, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day which leads to the weekend, so I'll be back on Monday, December 28th. My oldest daughter is home from graduate school after a long drive. She left the Virginians struggling to deal with the over 2 feet of snow that accumulated over the last few days and headed home where there is a mere couple of inches. My son visited yesterday to finalize the plans for our Christmas party - he's a chef and arranging the food for the party. My youngest daughter and my husband had their last day of school yesterday, so all is well here at our house. We will have our whole family together under one roof on Christmas Day. That gives me such a good feeling. Those of you with young children, those Christmases were fun times for us, but having my grown children together with us and wanting to carry on the traditions that we established over the years is wonderful! I love being with my family, so...have to go again. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Show the love you have for the ones you love.

See you after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment