Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Royal's Romance Reading Challenge

I'm done! I just finished "Time and Away" by Nora Roberts and that completes the Royal's Romance Reading Challenge! It feels so good to have a completed challenge and it was fun, too! These are the books I read:

R - Time and Away by Nora Roberts
O - Once Upon A Rose by Judith O'Brien
M - Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught
A - The Last Summer by Ann Brashares
N - The Angel by Carla Neggers
C - Pendragon by Catherine Coulter
E - Full House by Janet Evanovich

I enjoyed all the selections, but "Once Upon A Rose" and "Almost Heaven" were my favorites. I was also happy that I got to read 5 new authors. I'm already lining up my challenges for 2010! I'm hooked on reading challenges. I just started in June of this year. Just imagine what I could do if I had a whole year to work on challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment