Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2009 Virtual Advent Tour

I signed up to post on the 2009 Virtual Advent Tour. I have always liked Advent Calendars and counting down to Christmas. I'll write a post on the preparations we do for St. Nicholas Day - maybe even a little story about St. Nicholas. I couldn't decide between that and writing about "White Christmas" the movie. I've seen that movie more times than I can count, but the best time was the first time when I walked down to the Jordan Theatre in town with my father. He and I went to see "White Christmas" every year that it showed in theaters, then we watched it together on television. I think he had a secret crush on Rosemary Clooney. Anyway, it's a precious memory I have of my Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for signing up for the Virtual Advent. Can you please email me your email address?

    VirtualAdvent (at) gmail (dot) com.

    Thanks! Look forward to your post. :)

    ReplyDelete