Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Princes by Conor Grennan

Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of NepalLittle Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book WAS amazing! It was so easy to read and this is a great story. Conor Grennan went to Nepal to work with the orphans at the Little Princes orphanage and never expected to become so involved with them. His descriptions of the children were so wonderful I could see them jumping around and hanging all over him. I fell in love with them as I read his book. He was so courageous to take on this mission -- to find the families of the children who were taken away to Kathmandu and left there. Their families thought they were sending them away to a better life and an education, but the man they sent them off with kept them in a home and charge tourists to come see them. Anyway, Conor helped many of the families find out about their children and some of them even came to get them and take them back home. It was a very inspiring book and, as I said, very very easy to read. It just flowed from one page to the next. It was great!






View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this book! Your review just makes me want to read it even more.

    ReplyDelete