Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An Award!


Thank you goes out to Jazz at About Books Blog for giving me this lovely award. It's so pretty. So, now I am to pass it along to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered! Wow! I have so many that I have met recently via the Follow Friday and Book Hop Tour events, it will be hard to choose...

Rules:


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.


3. Contact those blog owners and let them know that they've been chosen.

Here are the blogs I have chosen:


Visit them if you get a chance!


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!! I really appreciate you passing it to me.
    Thank you.
    Marcie - To Read or Not To Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for the award and congratulations on your own! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of me. :) You are so sweet.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete