Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I finally finished "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J.K. Rowling! My daughter has been after me to read the series for a couple of years now. So, I signed up for the Harry Potter challenge and I'm determined to finish the challenge! The version I finished was an audiobook. It was outstanding. Of course, I've never listened to an audiobook before, but this one was great! Jim Dale has a great accent and the way he portrays the different characters really adds to the enjoyment of listening to him. My local library has all of the audiobooks except the first one, so I decided to buy it and donate it to them when I was finished. I really liked being able to work on other things on my computer while I listened to the book. It made me feel efficient. I recommend listening to this series. It was very well done.

I've updated my reading progress, too. I feel so behind, but hopefully I will do some catching up now.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment