Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig

The Mischief of the Mistletoe (Pink Carnation, #7)The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was very entertaining! Lauren Willig's sense of humor is delightful. I could see the scenes in this novel being acted out in my mind. All of her books have elements that are so comical, but this one is the best I've read so far. And making Arabella friends with Jane Austen was a great addition. I caught the references to characters in Austen's books - I haven't read all of them, but I did recognize the ones mentioned. I loved the character of Arabella and Turnip was just fabulous. I feel as though I'm gushing, but I really enjoyed this book. What a great way to spend the Christmas season - reading a Christmas book in the Pink Carnation series. Thank you, Lauren Willig for writing such an entertaining one!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I read this one a couple of years ago. I really loved it. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. Great review!

    I'm giving away a Christmas book over at the Christmas blog, if you want to check out my review of Cupid's Christmas by Bette Lee Crosby and her wonderful guest post.

    Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete