Friday, July 1, 2011

2011 YA Reading Challenge


I have completed the "Mini YA Reading Challenge" by reading 12 YA novels so far this year. Wow! It's only July 1st! Anyway, here is my list of the book I read:

  1. The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
  2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 
  9. Heist Society by Aly Carter
10. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
11. Dreams Unleashed by Linda Hawley
12. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I'll probably read more YA novels through the rest of the year, but I didn't want to overload myself with challenge requirements this year. I wanted to actually finish many of the challenges I started. And I've been doing it! Yay me!

Thanks to Jamie Loves YA for hosting this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment