Nitty-Gritty Romance is hosting the 2011 Romance Reading Challenge. I'm signing up for this one because I really like Romance novels -- especially Time Travel Romance. I know some people don't consider them "real" fiction, but I think they are entertaining. Anyway, if you want to sign up, click on the link above and sign up!
Here are The Rules:
1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.
--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.
--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.
3. The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that are in the Romance genre (ANY kind of romance) between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.
4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.
5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.
I can read 12 Romance novels in a year, can't you?