Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was certainly a page-turner, but it was very disturbing. I said at the beginning that I liked Lisbeth Salandar and I still do - she is independent, her own woman and very intelligent, but she is also a little crazy and you only find out a little of her background that explains it in this book. The story was interesting and the way it was written made you want to keep reading until you found out the answers. One thing I didn't like was the Epilogue. When you got that far, you just wanted to find out what happened and it took a long time to get there. Even though I liked the book, I don't think I will read the 2nd book. I don't want to put myself through that.



View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment