Friday, August 31, 2012

The Big Steal by Emyl Jenkins

The Big Steal (Sterling Glass, #2)The Big Steal by Emyl Jenkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The thing I liked most about this book was that it was set in southern central Virginia - not far from Charlottesville. I love that area. There were several mysteries in this book and solving them made it interesting. You never knew what was around the next bend - or on the next page. Sterling, the antiques appraiser, was very good at what she did, but she was also very clever and could figure things out well. She took the time to learn about the people involved and how they thought. The house, Wynderly, seemed fascinating with its secret rooms and passageways. This was a very good book and I may search out other titles by Emyl Jenkins to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment